Curriculum Studies Summer Collaborative (CSSC)The Curriculum Studies Summer Collaborative will be an annual gathering of diverse individuals within and beyond the field of Curriculum Studies. The Collaborative was developed to promote dialogue and cooperative action among established and emerging curriculum scholars. It is a process-oriented, generative space intended to support the work of the field. The Collaborative seeks to:
- Forge connections between established and emerging scholars, practitioners, and graduate students with many backgrounds, associations, and roles.
- Explore ways to expand, complicate, and color Curriculum Studies and expand traditional understandings of educational research.
- Establish a space for the planning, development, and ongoing renewal of collaborative projects and proposals.
- Promote mentoring and professional development opportunities for graduate students and early career scholars.
- Provide a conference opportunity for classroom teachers who are unable to travel during the traditional academic year.
Hosted by The College of Education
In Partnership with Continuing Education
Georgia Southern University