Alison Head, Ph.D.
Executive Director and Lead Researcher, Project Information Literacy
- "2012 EagleScholar" at Georgia Southern University/ Dspace Link
- "THE CITATION PROJECT" - 2012
Responding to Citation Project Findings: Practices, Policies, and Pedagogies.
An analysis of research papers written in first-year composition courses at 15 colleges reveals that many students simply copy chunks of text from the sources they cite without truly grasping the underlying argument, quality or context.
- Chronicle of Higher Education on the Citation Project
Jointly Hosted by
- Zach S. Henderson Library
- Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Information Technology
- Department of Writing and Linguistics, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Education
- The Division of Continuing Education
- Georgia Southern University