Welcome to the 2014 Conference
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Coastal Georgia Center
Celebrating its 16th year in 2014, The Student Success in Writing Conference promotes the success of students in writing courses at the secondary and post-secondary levels.
Our audience includes 2-year and 4-year college faculty, high school teachers, administrators, librarians & information specialists, and graduate students in the Southeastern United States and beyond.
- All workshops and presentations about writing in high school and college
- Our audience includes 2-year and 4-year college faculty, high school teachers, administrators, media specialists, and graduate students in the Southeastern United States and beyond
- Department of Writing and Linguistics, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Georgia Southern University
- Continuing Education
Georgia Southern University
We are committed to offering practical workshops and theoretical presentations on topics related to the teaching and craft of writing.
We encourage proposals from teachers and professional writers interested in:
- Creative Writing
- Technical and Professional Writing
- First-Year Composition
- Writing in High School
- Applied Linguistics/ TESOL
- Computers and Writing
- Writing About Literature
- Writing Across the Curriculum/Writing in the Disciplines
- Writing Centers